Notice: All NEW Design for 2021- Ultra Flex Catch PRO
We have taken our best selling Ultra Flex Catch Vest and enhanced everything for the Ultra Flex Catch PRO. We have maintained the extreme lightweight and flexibility of our original design, while adding higher protection levels, more coverage area and even better maneuverability. Ideal for all catch dogs. The long prongs are recommended on Garmin Tracking Collars for a good connection.
- Attached Collar Catch Vest
- Double Para-Aramid Leg Guards
- True Timber Kanati Pattern
- Tracking Collar Compatible (Slot for correction prongs)
- Chest Rigging D-Ring
- Side Lead D-Ring
- 20% Discount on an Elite KIG when purchased along with an UF Vest
- NEW- Collar Design with 15% more neck coverage & enhanced maneuverability
- NEW- Impact Weave Chest and Collar (added cut and impact protection)
- NEW- Pro Form Leg Guards (Improved Shape Retention/Less Folding Over)
- NEW- Seatbelt Reinforced Leg Guards (Enhanced Attachment)
- 1X 1000D Nlyon Kanati
- 2X Dupont™ Kevlar®
- 1X 1050D
- Dragon Weave and Impact Weave Chest Pieces
The Ultra Flex Catch PRO consists of two layers of 3000D Coated Para-Aramid sandwiched between a layer of 1050 Ballistics Nylon and a layer of 1000D Nylon with a Dragon Weave and Impact Weave Chest piece. There is NO felt in this vest. Double Layered Para-Aramid Leg Guards are standard. The Ultra Flex Catch PRO has a slot for your TT-15 and TT-15 Mini correction prongs. It is also designed to be used with the Elite "KIG" Impact Gel Garmin Protector. You can add a matching Elite "KIG" when you order for a 20% discount. You must use the Long Prongs when pairing the Elite KIG with your Ultra Flex Vest.
Southern Cross Cut Gear is Highly Cut Resistant, but Not Cut Proof. No Cut Gear, from us or any company, can be guaranteed as completely puncture proof. Our products are meant to serve as added layers of protection that can greatly reduce the odds of a life threatening injury however hog hunting is a potentially dangerous activity and injuries can still occur. Southern Cross Cut Gear and any of our affiliates are not responsible for any injuries that may occur while utilizing our products.
Please see our Blog linked bellow for more details
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.